Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Random..

Last sunday, went to shop help up my mom as usually. suddenly get a text from my Cherbabe.. she ask me to chill out at klcc with all my babe-babeku*tracy,loreal*.. too bad i have to help up and my mum don't let me go at first.. i thought that i cant go.. And then Tracy and Cher decides to come over to and wait till 4 something.. awww... i love y'all!! and here it is!! KLCC.. chilling around with full of fun, laughter,jokes that Tracy and Loreal did *get it get it?? lol*superman return*'daddy do you remember this?'*etc etc.. i miss y'all already.. can't wait for next meeting up!!!
I LOVE Y'ALL!!








babe i forgot how to make this.. teach me??
everything was so random, so whatever..
really miss you girls..
SATURDAY!!!! WHOO HOO!!!!

uniquely,




JOANNE

1 comment:

  1. its " daddy, do u like this? * knock on the head * haha!
    teach u this saturday babe? heh.

    ReplyDelete