Saturday, March 7, 2009

Date with my Dear.

Well, yesterday was the first friday of the month, it's my dear's school holiday too..
early in yesterday morning about 11 something*it's too early for me.. lol* my dear come over and fetch my mum to do banking stuffs, and then next my dear and i heading to Neway @ Time Squareto celebrate his classmate bday.. *oh yeah.. my dear getting close with my mum and i mommy seems like accepting my dear.. they starting to talk alot bout me.. hmm =.=?'
bac to the topic, once we reach neway i smell durian.. OMG! dear's classmate sneek in 2 large bag of durian!!
After sing-k we starting to find somewhere to divides those durian to each of us.. omg.. it's so shamefull yets it's funny thou everyone walking up and down searching the perfect place to sit down and devide it.. haha
end up, we went to a cafe called '69' located behind Time Square building.. it's interior kinda mix up some retro and modern.. i love that place.. is a nice place to chill haha
after chilling and devides those durian.. dear and i went to catch a movie..
it's a must NOT watch movie!
'Watchmen'

In a gritty and alternate 1985 America, the glory days of costumed vigilantes have been brought to a close by a government crackdown. However, after one of the masked veterans is brutally murdered, an investigation is initiated. The retired superheroes reunite and set out to prevent their own destruction with an extra mission to watch over humanity. In the course of doing so, they unwittingly discover a deeper and far more diabolical plot.
*BULLSHITS!*
I don't even understand whats this story means even i've watched for hours..
after movie, we went back to desa to fetch wei ming and we go dinner together at somewhere in between Oug and puchong..
we ate curry fish head.. taste not bad.. but i still prefer ampang ones..
hehe
thats all,
Ciao~
uniquely,
JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment