Friday, March 6, 2009

Outing again~

Last tuesday, 3rd.march.2009,
went to petsmore.com@Queen's Park,Peel Road
it's time for Wuhu girlie-girl groom her furr...
my Cherbabe fetch me all the way from her house to bring my darling wuhu groom her fur..
THANKS BABE!!
my girl.. heart her lots!!

Petsmore.com
asking my darling girl get in herself..
Cher's 10 years target..
today, 5th march 2009
Yesterday got my babe's msg, she ask me to lunch with her and asked me suggestion where to lunch..
i was like pan mee? steam fish head? chicken rice?
thenn, my babe got feel to pan mee..
and my suggestion again are ampang? kuchai lama? paviee? Ue3?
end up ue3.. actually just ate with my mom past tuesday before meeting with my babe..
soo since it's pan mee and i'm a 'pan-meeholic' soo ON!!
lol.
today about 12 something my cherbabe come over to fetch me again..
*sorry lar babe, everytime need you to fetch i damn paiseh, as you guys know.. the accident tortured me.. =('
Ue3 pan mee!! here we are!!!

not really nice as i tought.. i preffer pan mee@Ampang
after pan mee we catched a movie
'Marley&me'
From the director of 'The Devils Wears Prada' comes a hilarious and heartwarming comedy based on the #1 New York Time best seller 'Marley&me'.
Jennifer Aniston(eww.. i don't like her actually although she's good in act) and Owen Wilson unleash huge laughs as John and Jenny Grogan, a young couple conternplating the decision to start a family. Then came Marley..... am adorable Labrador pups*Labrapoodle* lol. who flunks obedience school and quickly turns his new home into a disaster area, But with hear as big as appetite for trouble, Marley sees the Grogans trough the ups and downs of life and love and they ultimately realize that 'the world's worst dog' truly brings out the best in them.


it's touched lar.. i not cry doesn't mean that i have no feel kay.. i just feel like pee that time..
so no mood to think of cry..
lol.

After the movie we went to pick up my sys, Jeslyn..
then we headed to Yewlek's night market..

Grab some asam laksa before we leave..


after the night market we decides to fid Chloe at Leisure Mall.

While waiting Chloe it's my ideas to hang around somewhere reminds our chilhood's

got so many tickets and we've redeemed a cute cup..abou 9 o'clock Chloe finally finished her work..
we then went to
'Wong Kok Char Chan Teng@Leisure mall'
fools aroud there..
talk some silly stuffs
Oral sex??
lol.



She's so touched when i gave her the taiwanese sausage..
it's actually a superb extra extra hot sausage..
YOU GOT PUNKED! lol.

We had a great time today even less then 2 hours we meeting up but it's really fun enough!
will miss you..
and thanks babe for the whole day we spend together..
you guys really means alot to me..
i've lose a very good friendship before..
and i've regret it..
and now.. i really dont wanna lose you guys..
I HEART MY ZHUZHU AND AH HWA!!

today not really spend my time with my dear..
but i still miss you fucking much kay...!
it's time to sleep!
good night!
CIAO~



uniquely.


JOANNE

2 comments: