Tuesday, March 17, 2009

FINALLY!!!!

I'VE REGISTERED AT SUNWAY COLLEGE..
Foundation in arts.. i'm gonna study business..
guy, do y'all belive? haha.. BUSINESS WOMAN.. can i??
YES!!
lol.
Sunway college!!! here i come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orientation on thurs.. friday start my class!!
i'm so nervous yet fustrating because i scare i'm alone and this is not a easy course to get through..
i promise i must study hard!!! i'm dying for this course.. i'm dying for this college...
I MUST PROVE IT!!!

HELL YEAH BABY!!! tomorrow i'm getting my car..
well it's second-hand wira.. damn old wira.. baby blue colour OMFG!!!
sigh
due to the car crashed my mom don't wanna buy me a new one =(
so this is it!!
i'm getting it tomorrow!
not sure i'm gonna get used to that car or not..
but i'm sure it'll bang sooner or later.. lol!
i hope it wont!
Altough it is not a new car, it is very very old car, not the car that i want, not really satisfied with it..
but i'm so thankful at least i got my own car to drive!! yeah!! i can go everywhere i want!!
not too far lar of course and i must DRIVE carefully!!!
anyway,
THANKS TO MY MUM!!!!! FOR THE CAR AND MY COLLEGE!!
I LOVE YOU MOMMY!!!
last but not least
I LOVE YOU TOO MY DADDY!!!


uniquely,


JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment