Friday, March 13, 2009

I"M BLESSEd, THANKS TO PEOPLE..

Well yesterday about 5 in the morning i cant fall asleep even a second.. i'm just toooooo fucking extremely nervous yet panic yet sick yet whatever due today's result* SPM RESULT* freaking me out tought..
and GUESS WHAT??? i have ALL PASS!! yeah baby!!! ALL!!! A-L-L!!!!! not even a 9G in my list!!! YEAPPPPPPIE!!!!!!! *jumping*winks*sniff*whatever* i'm so blessed.. everyones wishing me good luck before the day.. the very first of all my dear, 2nd aivern, cherbabe,ping, and the ming them all..
yesterday i was like super extremely DOWN! i was thinking what if i failed? i keep on msging everyone of em' telling them i scared especially*cheryl my biatvh my babe my babi!!* i know.. haha and everyone's trying to comfort me ask me not to sad not to worry.. THANKS TO EVERYONE OF THEM!!!! Eventought i didn't score my exam with flying colours no A's at all last but not least it''s really out of my thoughts and i'm satsfied with it.. The first thing when i get m result i was like 'teacher!! don't tell me i can get the LCCI form or not!! i wanna see myself!' wehn the paper comes to my hand i open it and see credits?? where're you?? 1,2,......3,4,5,YES!!!!! i can go college!!! yeah!!! i started to cry with the tears of joyfull.. all my friends like 'joanne.. why are you crying?? are you failed?? you fail what????' i can heard the sounds like SOOK MUN's and i answering them.. 'PASS!!! i PASS ALL!!! and i enought credit!! oh yeah!!!!' sounds gila rite i know hahaha.. but it's meant a lot to me..
Now it's the hard time again, i was thinking whats next? H&T?? Businese marketing? Accounting(no way!!)?? my dear's suggest me to choose those course really makes benefits for me but i have no conffidents and i have no self esteem to take these course.. so it's really a hard time for me to choose.. well my family have no comments for my studies.. the first thing my dad saids 'YOU ACTUALLY CAN GET ABOUT 5 OR 7A'S IF YOU GO TO SCHOOL EVERYDAYS WITHOUT PONTENG!' sorry lar daddy, don't put too much hopes on me.. i'm not that good.. it's just my luck.. but i'll promise will study hard when come to the next stage =X

after the result stuffs today finally i've hang out with my class buddies the 'cheryl and the gang'.. it's actually kinda bored =X but i really miss them.. well let the photos to make sotry.. i'm lazy to type..




p/s: babe, gimmie some advise about the studies ler??? maybe we still can go to school like last time?? lol.

1 comment:

  1. haha, do what u like babe.
    if u're interested in H&T then go ahead bcos u will enjoy doing what u like =)
    come to sunway!

    ReplyDelete