Sunday, March 1, 2009

Horrified day makes me superb DOWN!!!

Today was the most unlucky day to me, and guess what?? i got my very first time accident today..
it was totally freak me out..

First thing,
This morning my mom asked me to drive myself to infrared sauna like usually,
actually she ask me to get back right after sauna..
it's my fault actually, i drive to somewhere else and i've knocked a big big lorry..
then i drive away.. i don't know what happen with that lorry now..
what i know is..
i was totally lost that time, and dont know what to do.. and there's only my dear inside my mind.
i take out my phone and call my dear, told him whats going on..
he got so worry.. *sorry dear let you worry*
stupid lorry! park soo middle of the road!
sigh
i so damn down..
my dad haven know about this..
what's will goin on if he know??
i really don't dare to think..


2nd
my studies.. i really wanna continue my studies.. i really wanna have at least a diploma on what i wanna study.. i wanna have a bright future.. but all these i'm worry i cant make it..
i have on confident with myself... i'm so worried about my future and due to some reason my family have running out of money to give me continue my studies..



WTF!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FEEL SO SAD!! MY STUDIES!!! MY MOM'S CAR!! MY FUTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my lord, could you teach me what to do?? marry a rich guy?? i really dont know..


hate this part right here..




uniquely,


JOANNE

1 comment: