Sunday, March 15, 2009

I WONT FUCKING CARE ANYMORE!!

First of all, you're so damn CHILDISH. everything you wanna post in your blog then go ahead. you hate this family then don't ever come back. i don't fucking care! don't think you're the youngest in this family you can do anything you want. How you treat me you know yourself. i admit i did wrong and i admit i did say about her. but this is all my business and it's all not your fucking business. I know my apology are not accepted but at least i did apology to you and it's not totally all my fault. i don't wanna explained here. I wants you to know at least i did my apology to you even i'm no totally all wrong but you? did you even say a words SORRY??? everytime you get mad of something who's the first who stand for you? who's help you when you feel sad?

now i tell you what? i wont gonna help you up anything at all. NO MORE! Whatever you wanna do go ahead. whatever you wanna say to make people think that i'm that bad i'm the worst i wont fucking care. if you hate me i hate you more than a billion reasons. it's better you dont comeback anymore. this house without you i can feel much more better. YOU'RE NO LONGER MY SISTER TOO!!!!!!

ps: yes if aunt not here i'll really beat you up this SLUT!!!!

1 comment:

  1. chill la babe..no matter what she is still ur sys..

    i miss u alrd..
    hang again soon...

    im so bored at hum right now..seriously fuck my life man..!!!

    sigh*

    ReplyDelete