Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pissed off!

To those people who reading this.. sorry if kinda rude here.. but i have no way to realse my anger.. so i just throw it all at here... it's a bit problem within me and 'you' my bf



To be honest, i really angry just now.. i called you to let you know i reached home safely and i want you accompany me when i walk back home along that dark street.. i guess you already forget that i'm afraid of dark when i'm alone.. but when you pick you the phone you tell me you went to yam cha with ah kai them.. i got really angry thats why i ask you why you didnt tell me that you've went out with them in the rude way.. i'm sorry to be rude just now.. but i really angry why are you said you gonna find me today but you didnt.. you got so many excuses but when comes with ah kai them you have no excuses.. i understand you have been long time didn't yamcha with them and i know i shouldn't use your friend to compare.. but isit very hard for you to pick up the phone and text it 'dear, i'm going out yamcha with them?'.. everytime where i go i'll let you know before i go even i bath also i'll let you know but why cant you? last few weeks ago you tell me that you going to drink with your housemates at poolside but where you go at the end? did i like scolding you like hell? did i said i wont let you go anywhere? why? why cant you be honest towards me? i'm sorry if i did anything wrong just now.. and i wants you to know no matter what it is i just hope you wont cheated me anymore...



uniquely,



JOANNE

1 comment:

  1. dont be so down~ my man!! i always love you deep deep!!!! aND THANK VERY MUCH THE NIGHT

    ReplyDelete