Monday, February 9, 2009

Waiting for my 'P' licence!! oh yeah!!


Today was the last class for my driving class! oh yeah baby!!! gonna take my driving test very very very soon.. hehe =) cant write out the date because i don't wanna let my dear know..


Yesterday i was overnight at my dear place.. poor wei ming have to sleep outside again..
aww so pity..
actually yesterday not really want to overnight but since my dear sick and he's abit lazy to sent me back so, itu dia.. i've overnight at his place..

hahaha

captured my darling wuhu before going out..hehe

Yesterday i've accompany my dear visited to doctor and he get injection.

awww.. so pain =(

after visiting to the clinic we went to Pandan Perdana for out dinnner
why Pandan Perdana?

because there's a 'pan mee' stall there and the 'pan mee' damn nice..
after dinner i've followed my dear back to his place..




camwhored before sleep..

we also catched movie yesterday before sleep i've forgot what movie isit it's act by Ekin Cheng and a girl.. totally a love story about a chef and a restaurant manager... after watch that movie went to sleep.. as you know my dear's sick so no air-cond for yesterday night.. oh my god it was so damn hot yesterday night.. i'm ike rolling on the bed for few hours only sleep..






then the next day(today)











we wake up at like around 1p.m something..

super pig huh..






dear's getting ready busying with his hair





i've get ready camwhoring while waiting my dear


then get ready to find some food for our 'brunch'
learn from cherbabe haha
so lame.. ==
at first we was heading to ampang's chicken rice but theres lion dance there soo..
we've change to ampang's yong tau foo is actually the same place.. hahaha
after the 'brunch' we're rushing back to my house because uncle was waiting for about half hour there..
sorry uncle you deserve it! why?? ask cheryl.. haha
before learning car i've went to kei's place to take my hair extension that i've order from her..
sorry to say that kei, the hair was really very little..
back to topic,
i've learn car for totally 3 hours something today..
it was freakings me out..
it was so hot and so damn tiring..
luckily this is the last driving class..

ulu langat..


gonna get my p licence soon!!
oh yeah...

gonna leave now


ying ying not feeling very well




she's 51% single yet she's getting sick! =X






dont worry ying no matter what theres me to accompany you..


you're my 4th person most happiest in the world..


why 4th??


because 3rd is wuhu, and 2nd is my dear


and i'm the most happiest..
why??


because i got y'all then i'm the most happiest


ciao..








going to klcc and bukit bintang area with babe tomoro.. see ya babe!! love ya!




uniquely,





JOANNE

2 comments:

  1. yor, u say till like that i dun wan go driving lesson laaa.. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. just only cher lar???? today siapa tu you meet at pav one??? but why you is last time one? i still got i time to learn wor..

    ReplyDelete