Friday, February 13, 2009

Outing with Cherbabe and my precious sisters

Early in this morning, I've went to infrared sauna as usual..
After sauna then went breatfast with my babe at Jalan Alor..
we had 'fish head noodle' for our breakfast..
taste not bad.. should go and try man!
After breakfast we walk to Sungai Wang to buy my hair colour again ==
then went to Time Square, Cher's wanna repair her pink dressie she bought at paviee that day..
sexy babe~
and then continue to shop..
cher's bought a pairs of heel but i've got nothing..
till then we went to do pedicure....
nail's colours
while waiting my nails to dry my elder sys called me and ask me to join them at pavvie..
i was like yer i don't want cas i wanna do hair colour later..
but since my elder sys was off today so..
sorry babe~ i have to accompany my sys.. Besides, going out with my sys i still cant get some benefits from her.. hehehe
after pedicure we've went to ColdStorage cher's wanna buy stuff to bake cupcake for her dear during valentine's
awwwww... so sweet
but i'm not gonna make one for my dear anyways..
lol..
after buying baking stuffs we then went to pavvis to wait for my sys and grab some food there..
we went to Carl's Junior burger..
after that it was around 6o'clock it's time for cher back to Time Square to meet his dad, so i'm going to meet my precious sister as well..
at first i tought at both of my sys and i gonna meet up with my bro's gf,June*dai so* but due to she have thing to do so, left three of us shops at pavvie..
i meet them at DOME, then to MAC meets my sys friends well my sys is a make up artist in MAC,
then to TOPSHOP my elder sys hunting for some dress for MAC's coming event..
since my sys have nothing to but at TOPSHOP and i've fell in love with a necklace there due to not enough money so i didnt get that necklace at last we then when to CHARLES&KEITH'S my elder sys bought a gladiator heels and a handbag.. i love that handbag so much but my sys have bought the black one.. i'll get my white one soon!
after that, we start hunting at FOREVER21.. i've no feels on clothing today so just do some crzzie things at the accersorries departments with my younger sys..
after that we then headed to lot10's heagen dazz to had our ice-cream fondue
yummy~~~
camwhore during waiting the fondue be serve..
after that we've went back home..
i'm very tiring now..
so gonna updates photo tommorow~
ciao..
uniquely,
JOANNE




No comments:

Post a Comment