Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Girls Days Out

Today i've went out wih my wonderfull lovely girls Rosemary aka chloe aka huiping and ah Hwa aka Cheryl.. ==''
First, we're heading to Sungai Wang hunting for food! and we've went to sushi station to have our brunch..






After having our brunch we went to Time's Square.. it's time for photo session for our very soon driving licience photo..






the miss world pose =='''


drop glasses after seeong this pic lol.
three of us.

After photo session, we went to Yougur Berry to have our low cholestrol ice-cream..
then we went to do manicure then it's time to back home..
going back kinda early today cos my phone left at home and i wanna get home before my dear finish his class.. sorry dear.. i broke my promise..
but i'll try my best to be the best gf to you..
cos i love you so much and i don't wanna lose you yet..

it's been a great time outing with you girls..
lov y'all so much..


my new pink manicure..
and abit of nail art on my thumb nail's..
END
ciao~
uniquely,
JOANNE

2 comments: