Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Valentine's

Today i woke up about 8 something in the morning, it was so exited and i cant wait to celebrate valentines with my dear..
so i started to get myself prepared and it tooks me about 3 hours..
*omg why so long?*
so i've get ready at 11 something then wake my dear up at 12 someting..
unfortunately my dear wakes at 1 something.. =='' lazynye~
and he takes 3hours to come my house and pick me up..
=='''

camwhore while waiting my dear to come over..
can you see that bag?
it's my 2009's 51% valentine suprise pressie~
the other 49% is i knew my dear gonna bought me this bag
LOL

So, we the 1st place we went is PAVIEE~
it was so crowded today..
once we arrived i straight away to the CHOCOLATE
well it's valentine so gotta have something sweet and besides, my dear's starving..
we ordered Chocolate Affair's and we shared a plate of pasta
aww.. so sweet again~
it's velentine so besides eat something sweet we must did something sweet too~
agree?
lol.






After having our brunch, we went for walk..
i've bring my dear to Topshop and Zara's to see what i wanna buy, what i not yet buy, what i gonna buy and gonna buy soon!
then we've went to philosophy and i've fell in love to a coin pouch for my dear..
gonna get it soon also!
but actually dear like the Comme des Cargons more
but i've not money to get that soooo
rm69.90 i still afford to get it..
hehe
after that we catched a movie
'The Pink Panther 2' and..
'SPECIAL THANKS TO MY DARLING MICHILI'
she's bought me those tickets..
the movie was great!
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
*don't worry lar, i didnt angry that night.. you still owe me satay kay!!*

After movie, dear and i went to Sungai Wang..
it's time to sticker photo session
yeappie~
*dear have promise me to take with me every valentines*
cant belive already 1 year and 4 months being with you..
you're my destiny~
back to the topic,
while cutting my photo, suddenly a girl stand besides me..
i'm like. yes? can i help you?
then she's like dunno how to cut photos..
so..
the kindness of me help that couple cut their photo..
then that girl was so happy..
=)
happy velentines girl~
while cutting i ask my dear am i toughtfull??
my dear answer me yes..
yeah~*fly*

After photo session, we walk back to paviee again..
that time i was sweating, my leg like wanna broke to pieces because i wore a superb high heels,
luckily didn't pk like that day.. omg~
mean while, i saw my schoolmates,jin selleing roses at the street i think..
she like 'joanne!'
then i stunned and said 'hi?'
it is so cold.. lol.
sorry lar kaki sakit ni~



then..
dinner times!!
we have our valetine's dinner at DELICIOUS at Jalan Pinang..
it's really nice exterior..
and not bad for interior..



geez, i love the ice peach tea..



well, my dear love his valentine's pressie..
suprising rate: 0%



APPETIZER we share again XD


And then the main course..



sirlion steak



lamb shank



my dear not really satisfied with his food so we order a cadbonara speggati




the sign of fullness..



this is so fucking FULL!



and then our DESSERT:



YOU'RE MY SWEETEST DESSRT EVER!



peeping my dear trough this photo~ lol.
it's actually posing before we left Delicious..







HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY DEAR!!
LOVE YOU ENDLESSLY..




uniquely,



JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment