Friday, February 13, 2009

Hair do

Today i not going for ths infrared sauna.. because of something and i'm woke up late today..
So the first thing i did once i woke up is informed ping that i didn't go sauna so she said she's coming soo... great~ i can save taxi money.. haha
so about 2 something Ping reach my place.. i drove my scooter to pick her up at somewhere near my house area.. about 3 something we start my hair do..


Ping's looks serious when doing my hair..

and i did myself manicure.. a superb gila valentine ugly manicure~

after 30minutes later ping starts hungry.. are stomach are so noisy when doing my hair.. she've ate my honey star, chococrunch and a bowl of HL milk.. lol.*this also wanna write..* haha
wait another 15minutes more is time to wash my hair

not really cant see trough photos.. but my hair have failed =(

then about 6 o'clock dear reach my place..
we drop ping at cheras then we went to pick up wei ming and go for dinner..

dinner for today is...
yeay! JAPANESE CUISINE~~
whoo hoo!!


somewhere near jalan kelang lama

the food was nice, the price were reasonable and the salmon are so fresh and juicy~
yummy~
thats all for today..
ciao~

uniquely,

JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment