Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NERVOUS!!!!!! OMG!!!

It's 5.32a.m now.. god damn it.. i cant fell asleep!!
few hour more i'm going for my driving test! omg!!
i'm so damn nervous.. so panic.. 'GAN JIONG!!!!"
how if i failed?? i hope wont..
sigh..
miss my dear now..
sure sleeping like a pig!!
gonna give him suprise this friday if i got my P licence!!
aww.. i just can't wait..
i feel fat!!! getting really fat ady..
it's time to work out!
'guys, will y'all support me?'
even my dear said if i not diet he cant see my neck d..
damn it! anyone have pill's that help me to slim off then i can eat alot and eat what i like to eat 24/7??
feel like sing-k babeeee!!!! ping!!!!! I WANT SING-K!!!!!
this week plan..

tuesday:driving test!

wednesday:outing with dear,babe,ping,wei ming *ping:wei ming ask you to ask big hui ping out*

thursday:free! Sing-k anyone?? contact me asap!

friday:suprise my dear.. STEAMBOAT!!!!

saturday:free.. feels like follow my dear back klang..

sunday:work work and work!!


still thinking which college am i going..
KDU? Sunway with my babe? KBU*cheaper but i dont feel like going there i rather go KDU*??
=(
still thinking wanna work at gleneagle or not..
but if i work mommy sure don't let me continue study..
but if not i have no money..
no money to buy my stuffs..
no money to pay my babe..
no money to redang!!
no money to HK!!
argh!!!! i wanna study no matter what!!
i want LV but Lv love my money!!
knowlege=money=LV

dumb arse..
i still cant sleep i left 2 hours more..
uncle gonna come at 7 o'clock..
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


uniquely,


JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment