Thursday, February 26, 2009

ROAD BLOCK!! OMG~

Well, i've pass my driving test..
for more information go to
lilttlemisscheryl.blogspot.com
or
chloe5290.blogspot.com


Let's talk about today, shall we?
today have nothing much happens..
girls come over find me about 5 p.m
we've planned to go night market..
so here are we~*winks*
nothing much there cause today was raining..
bought some blink-blnk again~ ^^
before get back bought some 'chiew-chiew'
CHAO TAO FOO!!
yeah~~
attack them while in the car..
lol.
ping chiew untill fall asleep..
afterall, i really long time didn;t take my chiew chiew d~


after the night market then drop ping and babe home..
i thought dear gonna fetch me back~
but no way~
i'm going to my dear's place!
while on the way to my dear place my dear ang wei ming keep talking about drving test
my dear keep remind me this and that
i was like'hmm. ok.. i'll remember'
end up i really cant stand it..
'DEAR, I'VE PASS MY DRVING TEST YESTERDAY.. SO I NO NEED TO REMIND ALL THESE SHIT MAN!'
i was like.. OMG!!
i broke my secret..
no more suprise..
but luckily he still haven know when i'm going to get my licence..
i still got chance to suprise you!!
haha
then about 1something my dear ask my to sleep over
but i cant..
i've promise my babe and the xiao zha bo hang out to 1u tmr~
so since i see my dear so tired i decides to drive!!
oh yeah~~
first time..
i was like totally lost!
and my dear couldn't even rest!
he need to guard me..
lol.
he some more said that
'are you sure you pass? i really dunno how you pass you driving test..'
oi! do you know how big is the car compare with uncle's car?
somemore i really don't dare to use gear4
chiken skin!!
after awhile there's ROAD BLOCK in front!!
OMG!!!
i really dunno what to do that time..
my hand and even my leg like lost control..
my face was like ==!!!!!!!!!
what the fuck??!!
luckily the police didnt stop me..
finally i've drive home safely..
with the speed???
50-60km..
what the hell?
i cant belive it!
lol..
maybe if i drive auto car would be more safe for me..
thanks god there's nothing happen..
gotta go now wei~
it's time to sleep..
ciao peoples!
love y'all

p/s:JESLYN i not sure i can be your driver or not.. cause i mayb working on 5th to 9th of march..
sorry!!


uniquely,



JOANNE

1 comment: