Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Infrared Sauna

Early in this morning, my mom wakes me up suddenly and it was about 8 something.. i damn freaking sleepy.. she wake me up to go infrared sauna at Sering Ukay which is somewhere near cher's new house.. at first i was like 'i don't wanna goooo~~ i wanna sleep~~' then my mom straightly said' YOU CANNOT SAID NO!' well, is for my own good.. cos i'm getting fatter and fatter day by day.. so, i just get my ass up and get myself prepared..

gosh! those eye back and those fat!

Once i get in the car my mom ask me to go breakfast with her and her friends.. so went all the way from my house to Ukay Perdana then from Ukay Perdana to Ampang and have our pork noodle sup.. well its kinda troublesome but its kinda worth because those aunty are my shop's regular customer and the noddle was so delicious..


my hor-fun soup

i'ts located at ampang, near basketball court


After breakfast then it's time for my infrared sauna..



after sauna then i've accompany mommy to Hero buy some stuffs and i genius me surely grab some titbits hehe. i've grab one big big box of Honey Stars, HL milk, and some vegie~
after that we went bank then back home..



i was kinda tired, i've fall asleep in the living room.. until evening time dear's calls wakes me up..
so i decides to go dear's place.. well my dear drove all the way from Midvalley to my house and pick me up to Taman Desa.. well i noticed that my dear wore kinda nice today i don't know why?
fat haoo?? yeah maybe~ =x
so we had dinner at Jalan Kelang Lama it's sell bak kut teh and fish head..
well my dear and i doesn't like kl's bak kut teh so we just order fish and some vegie..


after dinner back to dear's place, camwhored before leave the car..
now's dear doing his homework.. so i take this change to blog here.. but i gota go now..
wanna help up my dear..
ciao~


uniquely,


JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment