Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sick

hey people, yes, i'm having sick right now.. its like damn sick.. and i cant even manage to school not till today.. sigh.. no energy.. no appetite.. its actually feel like eating things that i cant eat right now.. like~ ice-cream.. it suddenly pops in my mind randomly for couple of time.. oh ya, and i even smells durian when i'm taking my short nap just now.. *i'm wondering where that smell come from.. or maybe just my dear farted beside me? because when i woke up i told him i smell durian~ and he's like smile with me gentlely.. hmm??* whatever it is.. i'm waiting for my sick to recover asap as i really craving for Haegen dazz ice-cream fondue so badly.. and dear promised me to but me banana flitter and the king of fruits!! D.U.R.I.A.N!!! i know all these will anly let my weight gain more and more.. but well, can i have it just for lil bit please??? haha..

okayy okayy.. cut the craps joanne liew..
actually the main topic of this post is something happens to me recently.. and something tragically insulting mylife!!!
well the story begins like this, first i started to move in my dear place here.. by the first, everything was running smoothly... But when time goes by, everything seems i have to done all by myself.. its like not all for my ownself nor my dear. but it's for *him* also.. like cleaning the whole house, washing my own clothes and my dear's clothes and even i have to wash for him as he's wearing my dear clothes.. the genius of *him* thought that i dunno that he wear my dear's clothes he straight away throw his dirty shirts mix to my dear's chirts..(God Damn you!! you're not as genius as you thought, you think i dunno? you know how stink is your f***ing shirts?? can you at least put on some body fragrance to prove you smart? i'm not as stupid as you thought k??) And you guys know what?? he not just wear my dear's clothes, he also wear my dear shoe and even socks man!!! EEeewww!!! Yucks!! you're damn disgusting!! can you imagine that sharing socks that had been wore? its like the combination of the stink smells from my dear's foot and his even more stink foot!!! omg! i feel like vomiting while typing these nor these word came accross my mind~ Besides that, something really pissed my off is, HE IS USING MY FUCKING LAPPIE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!!! AND ALSO MY SKIN CARE!!! Also, i'm SUSPECTING that he's using my fb account to views my friends.. (well can you please get a life??!!?! its like no ones will like you, you this weirdo!! no wonder that girl rejected to be your gf, and luckily i do not introduce all my friends to you.. as you always trying to use me to get know ma lui*the twins* because of they're pretty well you know what?? hell no i'll introduce to you!!) According from my dears, he becomes more weird ever since he move into his new college.. he would never share his story to my dear.. mean while, he knows everything about my dear.. what kind of friend is this? and he complains that my dear's ex-housemates taking those camwhore picture like so gay shits but the next day? after his prom? he, himself camwhore in somewhere else with those even worst than giggolo poser! omg i cant believe he turns out like this! And also, he always pretend like he was so damn innocent when hanging out with my dear's bro they all.. its like totally differents when infront of us... (its like why are you doing this?? what you'll get by doing this?? how old are you?? you are already 21!! but still acting like below 15!! you think you're mature enough?? you think you study that course are suits you so much untill you puts your eye on top of your forehead? dont you thin you've wasting a lot of your precious time?? everytime said wanna change.. the new college the new begining.. you said you'll do your best in this new course but then?? all your homework you copy and paste.. it's okay if you're copy and paste but do you really know what you're doing?? i dont think so.. *its not that i simply say i have prove.. and doesnt mean my work is better then you but.. i'm speechless towards you..*) it's away long stories to tell about him!!! sigh.. i have 1 word for him is..
WHATEVER!!! whatever you wanna do please go ahead! whatever manners you have it's up to you, and i dont care.. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO DO TO FACE THIS KIND OF PEOPLE???!!?! its like where's his manners? do he feel guilty?? do he feel bad?? ARGH!!!! stop saying bout him joanne liew!! stop it!!!


P/S: I'M NOT YOUR GF!! AND I'M NOT YOUR WHO!! SO PLEASE DO BACK YOUR THING BY YOUR OWNSELVES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE INSULTING ME AND MY DEAR'S LIFE!! YOU'RE STEPPING TOO OVER BETWEEN ME AND MY DEAR!!! GET YOUSELF A LIFE MAN!!! YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE MY FRIENDS!!! YOU DON'T DESERVE TO GET WHATEVER I DONE FOR MY BF!! NOT YOU!!!! GO AWAY!! SHOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment