Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Short Updates

Hey people, sorry for neglecting my blog for long time.. well, many thing happens in this couple of weeks.. and yes, i'm in holiday now.. but left few days more class will start again.. wondering how my result will be.. i admit that i did not do well in the exam.. but i've tried my best.. sigh.. hopefully it wont disappoint me though.. Well, for my recently news are i'm officially moved in my dear's place.. and this is not what i want.. i'm really facing home sick.. i miss my maid(because i do not need to wash my cloth myself, there's my maid to cook food for me when i'm starving but now?? sigh) i miss my bed, and of course my room although it was messy 24/7.. SIGH!! all of this because of this stupid family problems.. i dont wanna write it out.. you all know what you all did.. sigh, sad. thats it.. i better stop talking about my family this will only let my tears drop on my keyboard.. =( Lets talk about my holiday, well this semester break although its not long as i thought but i think it's enough for me because the longer the holiday will only let myself lazzier.. well in this entire holiday i had a lots of fun.. like.. celebrating my dear 21st birthday.. the first time i club with the twins, ping, and dear's classmates.. i really had a great time that night.. camwhore until my phone out of battery.. LOL. Besides, i followed my dear to klang for 2 weeks respectively followed by 1 more weekend which is last week the first time i drive myself all the way from kl to klang.. *i'm so proud that i'm not lost that time whoo hoo!!* and, oh ya! i've started to lovveee play badminton.. Last, friday i've went for chilling session with kei, mun , yip, kit, xin yi and also kah yee.. i felt so suprise that they'll ask me out.. well, talked with yip in his during he fetch me home suddenly felt like both of us changed alot.. well it's not negatively, but positvely.. yip grown up alot.. he became so optimistic.. i guess i know what keeps in his heart although he didnt showed but however.. i hope he really okay.. however, yip:' kau tetap sayangku betul tak yang??' haha really felt so greatfull to have a friend like him.. although many misunderstanding came accross.. still you're my best best best buddies ever!!! well, i guess i have to cut off those craps and let the picture continue my post..

Dear and i at cocobanana celebrating his 21st bday bash.. although i not like that place songs are bored i cannot get drunk due to i have to drive after that *end up ping driving my car cause of my leg pain and i thought i left my car license at her place which i founded in my car.. sorry for my clumssyness hehe*! but still i'm having fun tho..

Shorty like mine~~
i kissed the girl i like it!!!
The twins and that random pretty girl..
groupy pics with them during chilling session at 'happy four season cafe' well suprisingly that place is not as suprise as i thought..
the winter sits are not as cold as i thought..
Its decorated like really cold but what i thought is.. at first i thought it'll really cold till i couldn't talk and it will all furnished by ice like chair, table and so on..
but all of its out of my thought, and something i wish to complain is, it's okay if its not full furnished by ice but can you at least put some curtain?? cos the view is not nice at all...
*no doubt, it's just my oppinion*
but however, i'm quite happy that day..
the venue doesn't really insult my mood that time.. hehe

wondering how long we didnt take picture together.. 2 years??
My besties ever!! i heart you sayang~
Prawn fishing..*sorry i do not really know what this activity called so i just name it prawn fishing*lol

well my dear waiting for the prawn so patiently..
well i look sucks that day so no picture for me that day..
i took this pic when i'm wondering how long i have to wait for the prawn to eat my wormy~


omg!! that worm!! i tell you guys, even how many pieces it cuts it still can move!! and it's really disgusting..

well no matter how disgusting it is we still manage to get some prawns.. hehehe

looks yummy huh? guys, ya'll should try.. it's located somewhere at jalan ipoh..
it's healthy activities to do during night time instead of clubbing..


uniquely,
JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment