Friday, May 29, 2009

Wonderfull thursday with my dear..

It had been really long time i did not hang out with my dear like 2 of us since we back from Mallaca.
Ermm...*thinking* i guess everytime i spend time with him it was just only when he's sleeping or busying with his homework..
nevermind dear.. i understand.. because i have my own homework to do too.. hehe
Let's talk about today... early in the morning.. i was planned to go meet my classmate as i've promised them to discuss and do our maths assignment together.. *although Thurs were my holiday.. but when comes assignments, there's no holiday neither mc(minta cuti) for me* well since some shit happen in the morning times.. well.. I'M LATE AGAIN!!! sorry guys... i really don't meant it.. sorry sorry!!!
well after the discussion with my dearie classmates..
i rushed to my dear place, get ready and we headed to KLCC..
it had been a long time me and my dear didnt visit to KLCC..
it was actually a sudden plan.. because yesterday i'm about talking with my dear about ermm*thinking again*....
oh ya!! about shoes, clothing... and BOOKS!! thats it! books!!! all the way from midvalley to KLCC just for the KINOKUNIYA bookstore!! and here we come KLCC!!! hehe..
well it just not about books..
i also grabbed something i craving for so long...
efficiently i get it!!!
it's greentea.. and it taste really good.. which this green teas was recomended by ping and cherbabe for long time ago..
and finally i get it!! and it's the last one!! whoo hoo!! it really taste like.... nothing!! but it smells nice!! haha..
suprisingly, there's also sale in the bodyshop so.. i also grabbed one two things at there...
after hanging around at KLCC it's time to get back to midvalley.. cause i've booked ticket for the movie
'TERMINATOR SALVATION'
too bad Wei ming couldnt join us and he missed out really nice movie with us..
but the goo thing is.... he cant disturb dear and i watching such a nice movies.. hahaha =X
well, i guess it's all about today.. i had a wonderful day with my dear.. although he is now at outside chilling with his friend and i have to sit here and wait him to come back.. but it's worth cause i'm really happy today.. super duper hyper!! hahaha
oh ya! Freedom night!! anyone who going had fun there ya!!
ciaoz peepz!!!
camwhoring while waitin my dear..

awww... i miss my darling wuhu girl already...

18th june i'm going redang with dear!!! omfg!!! 21 days to go...
hopefully there's no exam during that day...


uniquely,


JOANNE

1 comment: