Thursday, May 21, 2009

Dullfull saturday..

Last saturday, it was really really hot+boring+dull day...
My lil sys went out with my cousin, ping have to work, dear went back klang..
omg i have totally spend about 90% of that saturday by watching tv, tv and tv..
i dont even study for my B&M exam... sigh
till night, my darling ping-gy had finished with her work..
finally theres someone accompany me.. hehehe
headed to steven's corner for chilling session aka yam vhar session..
and the then,,,,,
we both suddenly feels like clubbing..
so we've rush home get ready and then headed to poppy..
it was totally damn super packed when it comes saturday nights..
well, i was at first wanna meet up with nana but sigh..
sorry babe, you know why the reason i cant meet you that night..
i'm legally went to poppy without my bf's permission..
omg
i felt guilty untill now...
=(
well now just let my picture end up my post..
the so call ''artistic'' one.. but it's actually my phone camera problem.. lol

don't know why i'm just so love this pic!





uniquely,




JOANNE

1 comment:

  1. sorry la. this week i come back la kay? haha. Not use to it with Ping's hair

    ReplyDelete