Monday, June 8, 2009

Random.

Currently at chloe's condo now... damn boring.....
doing nothing here but waiting time to pass..
there's actually an assignment discussion today but due to something not getting ready we're forced to delay until 1.30.. Therefore, i'm forced to stay at pinggy's place to wait until 1.30..
omg.. it's really sleepy but there's only 1 hour to sleep.. seriously 1 hour sleeping time obviously not enough for me!!
Lets talk about two days ago which is saturday.. it's my dear's friends birthday.. Williams.. well this birthday boy had invited a lots of friend which i not really know them.. celebrated at poppy that night and nana suprsingly pop out.. and there's some hot chick with her too..
well, to be frank, for me its really bored that day.. it was so packed with people here and there.. me and my dear cant even get some drink.. my dear not really close with william's friend, i dont really get to know nana's friends there but honestly they are hot and cute!! although we didnt talk.. perhaps i guess i dont know how to start conversation with them maybe? well, well, well, standing and sitting at there not more than 2 hours dear and i decided to leave.. and ah lai suddenly pops out and whisper to me sorry to get me bored.. well lai.. it's ok.. maybe i don't know anyone nor i'm not hot enough to makes friends there.. lol *no offence kay* by that time i'm really miss my hot babe loreal!! omg it's really been sometimes i cant get to see her.. i miss her already.. and also tracy!!! aww.. i'm just so miss the time we club together.. sigh =(
i guess thats all for now.. will upload pics later...

ciao people!!!


uniquely,




JOANNE

No comments:

Post a Comment